HAKU is a new music festival experience far from everyday life. We celebrate a mix of cultures and life in one event; an alternative festival with a Latin touch.
HAKU is an adventure where the best representations of Latin culture get immersed in the Danish lifestyle through art, music, games and culinary experiences.
Taking place in the beautiful Nordic land of Holbæk, HAKU empowers life and nature, which is why we focus on sustainability and diversity. We love enjoying life, so let the music lead you, and the mix of cultures feed you.
In Quechuan (an Andean language) HAKU means "let's go". To us it also means: Holbæk, Alternativ, Kultur and Udvikling.
4 danish words that complements our vision for the festival. Leave your mouse over the letter at the top of the page, so explore the meaning of each word.
Now let's HAKU together!
Let’s HAKU and dance with them!
- SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED -
The fundamental idea of HAKU is to facilitate a playground where fun, music, creativity and community are key. HAKU aims to be part of the development of Holbæk and the environmental responsibility in our society.
We encourage you to:
- Bring blankets and chairs to enjoy the atmosphere or a cold drink.
- Take care of the area. Throw out your own trash and clean up after yourself.
- Protect your children's ears from loud music.
- Be ready to dance all night long.
- Respect the place, our nature and the people around you.
- Take care of each other and make sure everybody feels good.
- Say hi to a stranger and invite them for a drink or a dance.
- Bring your own bottle/kop (no glass) for water/coffee.
- Give help to those in need and be mindful towards the limitations of others.
It is not allowed to:
- Jump into the lake
- Make any kind of fire
- Put up flyers, stickers or other promotional products
- Bring any kind of food or drinks. We will have enough food and drinks for everyone.
- Bring any kind of glass to the festival. It increases the risk of injury and fires.
- Bring any type of dangerous weapons.
- Bring your pets. They will be stressed by the noise and the many people and we don’t want them to feel uncomfortable.
- Be sexist, homophobic, racist; we do not tolerate any form of harassment.
HAKU staff reserves the right to search for items that are not welcome at the festival area at any time and to and to ban people from the area who do not abide by the above rules.
We believe that music is for sharing. Therefore we teamed up with some really cool people, to help out each other to create the best music experiences ever.
HAKU is the result of a hard-working group of people, moved by art, culture and music. Together they, with great passion and much love, created this fantastic project, mainly based on a cultural exchange of art.
Do you want to be a volunteer? Do you like HAKU´s ideas? Do you feel connected to this project too? With HAKU there are no bad ideas. We believe that more heads think better together, so hop on board and help us keep on building this incredible experience and be a volunteer.
If you are a potential artist, vendor, collaborator, sponsor or have any other request, please do not hesitate to send us an email.
Do you want to be part of the HAKU family?
General inquiries about HAKU
Booking requests to HAKU 2021
We will answer you as soon as possible.
If you need to reach out immediately contact us at 5022 2270.